Health concerns can be complicated. With so many healthcare providers involved, sometimes the team needs a quarterback. Having a seasoned physician with vast experience take the time to look over all the records and make recommendations could help speed recovery and clear up confusion.
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
There are many benefits to having Executive Medicine of Texas and our seasoned physicians review your health information:
- Identifying drug/drug, drug/supplement, and drug/food interactions can be a life saver.
- Reviewing the medication list and crossing it with symptom list may warrant changes that improve quality of care and quality of life.
- Looking for possible missed diagnoses can give peace of mind.
- Taking time to listen to the patient can often tell the physician more than written record.
- Meeting with family members can help get everyone on the same page in understanding the diagnosis and prognosis.
- Reviewing the entire body as one, not just segmentally, can ward off future complications.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
- Patients with a complicated medical history.
- Families looking to help loved ones find answers to health concerns.
- Attorneys trying to understand their client’s complicated medical condition.
- Extensive review of ALL medical records
- Discussions if needed with specialists
- Research of condition and new therapies, including research studies
- A full report on status and recommendations going forward
We're here to help! At Executive Medicine of Texas our team of physicians and staff bring comprehensive medical care coupled with experience and state of the art technology for your medical needs. Contact us today with any questions, or to schedule an appointment!