While comprehensive, this is the most basic exam we recommend for those under the age of 40 with no known health problems.
This exam builds on the Gold Physical Exam, but also includes a CT body scan to view the chest, abdomen, and pelvis. A calcium scoring of the coronary arteries is included.
ADD ON OPTIONS
LOOKING TO ADD ON TESTING, OR OTHER SERVICES? WE OFFER A VARIETY OF COMPREHENSIVE OPTIONS:
TELEMEDICINE VIRTUAL OFFICE VISITS
CLICK TO EXPAND
Sometimes, getting to the doctor’s office for routine illnesses just isn’t feasible. If you’re not sick, you can use it for nutritional counseling or other needs. Our Telemedicine is also great for those that travel or can’t get away from the office for short visits.
Package of 3 telemedicine virtual office visits per year.
VO2MAX (INCLUDED IN PLATINUM PLAN)
CLICK TO EXPAND
The VO2MAX stress test is a great way to gather useful information about your lungs and heart health. During your stress test, a device is attached to your mouth and nose that measures the gas exchange during exercise. Many patients find this test to be invaluable.
The report will contain:
- Cardiac health status based on gas exchange to your lungs and heart
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) which is the number of calories at which you maintain weight (a higher number will cause weight gain and a lower number of calories will allow for weight loss)
- Fitness level or current VDOT number and goal VDOT
- A detailed schedule of exercise that will help you reach your goal VDOT (fitness goal threshold)
- The METS at which you burn calories and what exercises and activities fall within that METS level
- Pre-test Framingham Vascular Age
- Additional detailed health values